The Inn Bridge
The spanning of the river at its narrowest part, providing
a permanent connection between opposite sides of the town,
was thanks to the prosperity and privileges bestowed in the
heyday of the middle ages. According to records dating from
1338, the wooden bridge was destroyed almost annually by
floating ice. The last recorded such occurance was in 1929.
The current bridge was then built as a replacement and the
main sections were renewed once again in 1982/83.